Win an incredible foodie weekend in Bristol
Food Connections Festival, fancy dinners and a stay at the Hilton
We've got an exciting weekend waiting for you...
Food Connections is returning to Bristol with a feast of unique foodie events that highlight the incredible wealth and diversity of the city’s thriving food culture. It’s a city-wide festival that’s taking place from Friday 29th April to Saturday 7th May.
The city centre programme is bursting with over 50 events and the long list of top chefs include everyone from Elly Curshen of Pear Cafe, to food writer Xanthe Clay, and the boys from The Ethicurean and River Cottage. Want even more treats? For just £5, The Bristol Food Card will allow you to access exclusive offers at over 90 of Bristol’s best venues during the festival.
Sound good? It gets better.
We are extremely excited to have paired up with Bristol Food Connections to offer a lucky winner a prize to remember.
You’ll win a pair of return tickets on the GWR network to Bristol, travelling on Saturday 30th April and returning Sunday 1st May. On Saturday 30th April at 5pm, get up close and personal with Elly Curshen at her Fast Days and Feast Days Workshop on College Green. Inside the Riverford Yurt, Elly will take you through some recipes from her much anticipated new book.
Located just a short walk from the train station you’ll find the stylish Hilton Garden Inn; a modern, relaxing hotel that’s just a stone’s throw away from a whole host of exciting things to do in the city. Here, you can rest and refuel in one of the comfy rooms, and be treated to a Sunday roast in the beautiful restaurant. What’s not to like?
If you fancy all of this, simply add your details below. Hurry – this competition closes on 20th April.
Terms & Conditions
By entering the competition you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions:
1. By entering into this competition all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the following rules.
2. The prize promotion is open to UK residents only
3. Entrants must be 18 or over and all entries must be made from within the United Kingdom.
4. The prize shall be awarded at Bristol Food Connections discretion and if it considers any entrant has acted inappropriately or dishonestly in entering into the competition it reserves the right to refuse to award any prize.
5. The winner will be chosen at random after the competition has closed, from all correct entry submissions received. The winners will be contacted via email on 21st April to organise train times and tickets. Owing to the short turnaround times, if contact has not been made with the winner by 6pm another winner will be chosen. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner via email. The train tickets will be sent out first class on Tuesday.
Food Connections decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. The Prize includes
- A pair of return, standard class tickets on the GWR network to Bristol, travelling on Saturday 30th April, returning Sunday 1st May https://www.gwr.com/
- One night’s accommodation for two adults sharing a room (either twin or double) Hilton on 30th April. Sunday lunch for two is also included.
- Two adults attending “FAST DAYS AND FEAST DAYS WORKSHOP WITH ELLY CURSHEN on Saturday 30th April at 5pm at the Riverford Yurt on College Green
The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and no cash alternative is available.
7. Other than where such liability cannot be excluded by law, Food Connections cannot accept responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any person entering the competition or as a result of accepting the prize.
8. Privacy: Any personal data submitted by you will be used only by the Promoters for administrative purposes and will not be disclosed to a third party without prior consent other than for the purposes of delivering the prize. The 'promoters' refers to Food Festival Finder, Food & Drink Guides, Food Connections and Hilton Garden Inn.